- Single use insulin syringe
- integrated needle for subcutaneous injection.
- Scale Graduation 2 I.U.
- Large, easy to read scale for an exact dosage
- Thin-walled needle (according to EN ISO 9626:2001) with extremely fine three facets grinding and a special silicone coating
- Protective caps at the ends of the syringe guarantee its sterility
- The crystal clear barrel of the syringe makes sure that air bubbles are easily identified
- Piston with double sealing ring
- Integral piston stop
- Round shaped cylinder with black scale
- Materials: PP, PS, IR, PE, stainless steel, silicone oil
- Latex free, PVC- free, DEHP-free
- 30G x 8 mm
- 30G x 12 mm
- Deadvolume: 0,4 µL for 8mm and 0,5µL for 12 mm versions
- Sales package with 100 x 1 single packed syringes.
There are no reviews yet.