ECG MACHINE 12 CHANNEL MORTARA WELCH ALLYN USA.
Mortara ELI 230 Features:
The ELI 230 electrocardiograph provides complete functionality in a portable, compact device. Easy to use and feature-rich, the ELI 230 offers a valuable solution with capabilities such as signal quality, accurate and reliable ECG interpretation, and full-size printouts.
High-resolution color display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG.
ELI 230 automatically selects and displays the Best 10 seconds of ECG signal from the one-minute a segment of internal full disclosure, reducing clinical review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECGs.
- Portable Compact Design
- High-Resolution Color LCD Display
- Choice of Wireless of Traditional ECG Acquisition
- Automatically selects the best 10 seconds of an ECG signal from the one-minute segment of internal full disclosure
- High-fidelity acquisition sampling rate of 40,000 samples per second per channel
- Weight: 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) including battery (without paper)
- Dimensions: 11.25 x 8 x 3.75” (29.2 x 20.3 x 10.2 cm)
- Instrument Type: 12-lead electrocardiograph.
- Input Channels: Simultaneous acquisition of all 12 leads.
- Standard Leads: I, II, III, aVR, aVL, aVF, V1, V2, V3, V4, V5, V6.
- Waveform Display: Backlit, 1/4 VGA 320 x 240 LCD color display 4+4 or 6+6 lead presentation.
- Input Impedance: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11.
- Patient Leakage Current: Meets or exceeds the requirements of ANSI/AAMI ES1.
- Digital Sampling Rate: 40,000 s/sec/channel used for pacemaker spike detection; 1000 s/sec/channel used for recording and analysis.
- Resolution: 1.875 microvolt LSB A/D.
- Frequency Response: 0.05 to 300 Hz.
- Filters: High-performance baseline filter; AC interference filter 50/60 Hz ; low-pass filters 40 Hz, 150 Hz, or 300 Hz.
- Special Functions: Optional Mortara VERITAS resting ECG interpretation with age and gender specific algorithm.
- Paper Type: Thermal roll paper; 210 mm (8.25”) wide.
- Thermal Printer: Computer-controlled dot array; 8 dots/mm.
- Thermal Printer speeds: 5, 10, 25, or 50 mm/s GAIN SETTINGS 5, 10, or 20 mm/mV.
- Report Print Format: Standard or Cabrera; 12, 6, or 3+1 channel.
- Rhythm print Formats: 12, 6, or 3 channel with configurable lead groups.
- Device Classification: Class I, Type CF defibrillation-proof applied parts.
- Power Requirements: Universal AC power supply (100-240 VAC a.