Schiller’s CARDIOVIT AT-101 ECG Machine is a 3 Channel / 12 Lead, automatic electrocardiograph with Memory & Interpretation:
The compact 12-lead ECG is a high-tech device for general practitioners as well as hospitals.Optional networking with XML output enables integration into larger systems.
- Direct keys for the important functions
- ECG measurement software with accurate measurements of recorded cardiac signals
- Various user-defined report formats on internal or external printer
- Interface to transmit recordings to a PC.
- The AT-101 is a portable and battery powered, microprocessor based automatic electrocardiograph
- 12 lead /10-lead wire simultaneous acquisition with programmable lead configuration
- Powerful and yet easy-to-use, advanced ECG technology with multiple ways to send (RS-232, LAN and Modem) and to store ECG data with built-in memory
- Integrated graphical 3-channel LCD display.
- Various user-programmable report formats on internal or external printer
- Interface for external printer for printouts on standard paper
- Storage and serial data transfer for Resting ECG data to a PC (with memory option)
- With the AT-101 you can export ECG-Data to a third party EMR, HIS, and PACS systems via XML.
- Built-in 3.5″ high-resolution Thermal Printer or Full Page (8.5″ x 11″) print via External Printer option
The AT-101 Portable ECG unit also includes:
- SCHILLER ECG interpretation software C, incl. adult/pediatric algorithm
- SCHILLER ECG measurement software M, incl. average complexes and measurement markers and detailed measurement results table
- 3-channel ECG high-resolution LCD 76 x 57 mm display area (320px x 240px)
- Memory for approximately 40 ECG recordings
- Enhanced Pacemaker Detection
- Built-in High-resolution thermal 3.5″ strip printer
- Alphanumeric keyboard with rubber keys
- Battery lasts for up to 6 hours in stand-by mode or 3 hours of constant use (up to 20 recordings with printout)
- Printout on 80 mm wide thermal z-folded strip paper internal or option external printer for full size (8½” x 11” chart paper)
- Lead Patient Cable
- Snap Clip Electrode Adapters
- Disposable Electrodes
- One (1) pack of paper
- Power Cable
- Operating Manual