- Need : You just need a blood glucose monitoring meter to help keep track of your blood glucose readings. With that and your doctor’s help, you can manage your diabetes better.
- Introduction :Introducing the ONE TOUCH SELECT SIMPLE, a blood glucose monitor with new features and benefits that make tracking your blood sugar easier and faster. With colour and audio alerts, you are alerted when your blood sugar levels are low, high or very high.With its icon-driven interface and no coding, setup or buttons, all you need to do is insert the strip to start, apply blood, and results can be obtained in a matter of seconds.
- Accuracy : SelectSimple is one of those rare glucose monitors that combine ease of use with accuracy at an affordable price.
- Design :ONE TOUCH SELECT SIMPLE has been specially designed with your needs in mind. It helps you make sense of the highs and lows, helps you achieve better outcomes.
HOW TO USE:
- ONE TOUCH SELECT SIMPLE has an easy 3-step, icon-driven interface with no coding, no setup and no buttons.
|Step 1: Insert strip||Step 2: Apply blood on strip||Step 3: Obtain results|
- High-low colour and audio alerts : With colour and audio alerts, you are alerted when blood glucose levels are extremely high, high or low.
- High-low alarm reference card : It allows your doctor to customize your action plan empowering you to better understand what corrective steps to undertake, when alerted of extremely high or low blood glucose levels. So you can address hypo- and hyper-glycemic episodes immediately, based on your doctor’s advice.
- Consistently accurate results : ONE TOUCH SELECT SIMPLE meets the ISO accuracy requirements of ISO 15197: 2003 as referenced in registration document.
- No coding, no setup and no buttons : It has an icon-driven interface with no coding, no setup or no buttons. Just insert the strip to start, apply blood, and results can be obtained in a matter of seconds.
- Economically Priced :ONE TOUCH SELECT SIMPLE is a blood sugar monitoring system economically priced. Both the meter and strips are now affordable so you can continue to do self monitoring to reduce the risk of developing health complications.